Thursday, August 04, 2005

Dateline: GMT+7 Hong Kong

Welcome,
Dear Readers, to Friends Disenchanted, the official blog site for Mike Grimes during his stay in Hong Kong.

Here you will find a ragamuffin collection of rubbish from a late thirtysomething "meeja" has-been.

What you will NOT find here is any criticism, direct or implied, of the fine upstanding Cantonese people. We all know what happened to that banker guy who boasted in an e-mail about getting boffed by a female colleague.

The web has made the world a VERY small place indeed.

As a new member of the FILTH (Failed in London, Try Hong Kong) I am still finding my way, but hope to build the site up and perhaps even supply some of my own pictures once I get a photo card reader for my lap top.

I bet you can't wait.

Thanks to geraldbrimacombe.com for the Star Ferry picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats